DoseOptics was featured by Imaging Technology News (ITN) in the Editor’s Choice of the Most Innovative Technologies at AAPM 2018. This showcased our C-Dose camera system for imaging radiation therapy beams on the patient in real-time. The system is capable of comparing treatment analytics with the treatment plan or fraction-to-fraction changes. C-Dose™ RESEARCH is available for purchase.
- Seeing the invisible: Norris Cotton Cancer Center pioneers radiation vision cameras [Union Leader]
- Article in Diagnostic Imaging
- DoseOptics receives FDA 510(k) clearance for BeamSite
- Red Journal Publication on Clinical Cherenkov Imaging
- Daniel Alexander wins 1st place in NEAAPM Winter Meeting with C-Dose for Cherenkov imaging of head & neck