DoseOptics was featured by Imaging Technology News (ITN) in the Editor’s Choice of the Most Innovative Technologies at AAPM 2018. This showcased our C-Dose camera system for imaging radiation therapy beams on the patient in real-time. The system is capable of comparing treatment analytics with the treatment plan or fraction-to-fraction changes. C-Dose™ RESEARCH is available for purchase.
- Daniel Alexander wins 1st place in NEAAPM Winter Meeting with C-Dose for Cherenkov imaging of head & neck
- C-Dose a Finalist for New Hampshire Tech Council Product of the Year
- Dartmouth – PhD Candidate Irwin Tendler wins 3rd Prize in AAPM Young Investigator Symposium
- Cherenkov Imaging for Beam Measurements in MR-Linacs
- Editor’s Choice of the Most Innovative Technologies at AAPM 2018