The C-Dose system by DoseOptics was selected as one of 5 finalists for New Hampshire Tech Council’s Product of the Year (POY) Award Competition. The finalists will compete for the 2018 Product of the Year on Wednesday, October 10, 2018. This will include tabletop demonstrations and a live pitch.
- Daniel Alexander wins 1st place in NEAAPM Winter Meeting with C-Dose for Cherenkov imaging of head & neck
- C-Dose a Finalist for New Hampshire Tech Council Product of the Year
- Dartmouth – PhD Candidate Irwin Tendler wins 3rd Prize in AAPM Young Investigator Symposium
- Cherenkov Imaging for Beam Measurements in MR-Linacs
- Editor’s Choice of the Most Innovative Technologies at AAPM 2018