The C-Dose system by DoseOptics was selected as one of 5 finalists for New Hampshire Tech Council’s Product of the Year (POY) Award Competition. The finalists will compete for the 2018 Product of the Year on Wednesday, October 10, 2018. This will include tabletop demonstrations and a live pitch.
- Article in Diagnostic Imaging
- DoseOptics receives FDA 510(k) clearance for BeamSite
- Red Journal Publication on Clinical Cherenkov Imaging
- Daniel Alexander wins 1st place in NEAAPM Winter Meeting with C-Dose for Cherenkov imaging of head & neck
- C-Dose a Finalist for New Hampshire Tech Council Product of the Year