Daniel Alexander, PhD student at the Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College, won first place at the NEAAPM Winter Meeting. His work uses C-Dose for Cherenkov light imaging of human head & neck radiotherapy delivery.
- Daniel Alexander wins 1st place in NEAAPM Winter Meeting with C-Dose for Cherenkov imaging of head & neck
- C-Dose a Finalist for New Hampshire Tech Council Product of the Year
- Dartmouth – PhD Candidate Irwin Tendler wins 3rd Prize in AAPM Young Investigator Symposium
- Cherenkov Imaging for Beam Measurements in MR-Linacs
- Editor’s Choice of the Most Innovative Technologies at AAPM 2018