Daniel Alexander, PhD student at the Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College, won first place at the NEAAPM Winter Meeting. His work uses C-Dose for Cherenkov light imaging of human head & neck radiotherapy delivery.
- DoseOptics Receives 2nd FDA 510(k) Clearance for Multicamera High-Sensitivity BeamSite™ System
- Seeing the invisible: Norris Cotton Cancer Center pioneers radiation vision cameras [Union Leader]
- Article in Diagnostic Imaging
- DoseOptics receives FDA 510(k) clearance for BeamSite
- Red Journal Publication on Clinical Cherenkov Imaging