Daniel Alexander, PhD student at the Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College, won first place at the NEAAPM Winter Meeting. His work uses C-Dose for Cherenkov light imaging of human head & neck radiotherapy delivery.
- Article in Diagnostic Imaging
- DoseOptics receives FDA 510(k) clearance for BeamSite
- Red Journal Publication on Clinical Cherenkov Imaging
- Daniel Alexander wins 1st place in NEAAPM Winter Meeting with C-Dose for Cherenkov imaging of head & neck
- C-Dose a Finalist for New Hampshire Tech Council Product of the Year