This article in Diagnostic Imaging discusses the use of DoseOptics systems for Cherenkov imaging by the NCCC at Dartmouth College, as highlighted in the International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics.
- Seeing the invisible: Norris Cotton Cancer Center pioneers radiation vision cameras [Union Leader]
- Article in Diagnostic Imaging
- DoseOptics receives FDA 510(k) clearance for BeamSite
- Red Journal Publication on Clinical Cherenkov Imaging
- Daniel Alexander wins 1st place in NEAAPM Winter Meeting with C-Dose for Cherenkov imaging of head & neck