The Union Leader article covers Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Norris Cotton Cancer Center as the first cancer center in the world to regularly use DoseOptics BeamSite camera systems to capture real-time video of the beam during radiation therapy sessions.
- DoseOptics Receives 2nd FDA 510(k) Clearance for Multicamera High-Sensitivity BeamSite™ System
- Seeing the invisible: Norris Cotton Cancer Center pioneers radiation vision cameras [Union Leader]
- Article in Diagnostic Imaging
- DoseOptics receives FDA 510(k) clearance for BeamSite
- Red Journal Publication on Clinical Cherenkov Imaging